HI Greg,

I expected the pan-pipe effect in the 100Hz mode.

In the reported scenerio, after returning to the the 10Hz mode, tapping RATE
shows the 10Hz digit flashing. Oddly after the RATE button tapped the
"pan-pipe" effect disappears.   Until the tap, it was there.

Switching between the 100/10Hz displays with either the FINE button or RATE
button does not show the effect.  It is only present when one goes through
the 1 Hz display FINE button selection.

If this is all normal, so be it.  It is no big deal.

73 de Brian/K3KO