The LP-PAN system automatically takes into account all offset info from K3,
including mode, 5-pole filter offsets, DSP control offsets, etc. It also
supports one button band and mode switching of the K3 and in-band dual
receive using the sub-receiver in PowerSDR. In addition, I am finishing up
support for many other functions in PowerSDR (automatic preamp/attenuator
scaling, SPLIT mode, graphical DSP filter width / shift and VFO B linking to
the K3 for the PowerSDR sub-receiver).

The main software is an open source sub-version of FlexRadio's PowerSDR,
spearheaded by WU2X, which is being updated to include resizing, panafall,
getting rid of unneeded Flex controls, etc. The "glue" that ties all this
together is LP-Bridge (free, but not open source), which in addition to
linking the K3 to PowerSDR provides virtual ports to simultaneously share
the K3 with loggers, CW Skimmer, PSK apps, etc. Plus it provides support for
real serial ports to feed data to SteppIRs, antenna tuners, band decoders,
etc.

73,
Larry N8LP