Some changes are easy to implement. Some are hard and carry a risk of side
effects. Let's look into some:

1. Change LO step from 100 to 50 Hz -- very easy to implement

2. Band stacking, e.g., pressing V_M+nr for the same band toggles the
stacks, a menu defines the number of stacks -- easy once one figures how to
implement it

2. Make 2nd RX band independent - medium IMHO

3. Allow 2nd RX use ANT2 when TX uses ANT1 and 2nd RX connected to AUX --
easy but potentially dangerous if timing not right

4. Narrow manual notch (200=> 50 Hz) and faster automatic notch -- easy but
a question whether to add menus

5. NTCH and NR under AGC loop - hard if not impossible with low power DSP;
possibly with side effects in the first release

There is a question to whom the changes are addressed.

Ignacy