This is the truth about QRP vs. QRO, as I see it. ;-)  First of all, as so
many have already pointed out, it's all good.  But, have you ever wondered why
the QRP guys seems to be more vocal about QRP than the QRO guys?  I'm a QRP
guy myself and I can tell you it's because, it's so much fun and for every
other reason everyone else has mentioned.  Now, why is it that some QRO guys
feel that they have to defend themselves against the QRP crowd.  I'll tell you
why...GUILT.  That's right, guilt.  If their spouses were to find out that it
wasn't necessary to spend mega bucks on rigs, amps, towers and antennas and
that they could operate on much less...well you get the picture. :-)

Seriously, I think everyone should do what interests them the most.  Our hobby
has so much to offer.  Just as long as we all keep it in perspective and
realize that QRP RULES! ;-)

Gary, N7HTS