< rant on >

Behringer - They really bug me.  Sorry to say it, but I do.  They bug me
because they have a history of stealing other people's designs (Mackie,
DBX) and producing them very cheaply in China.  Or at least that is the
way things appear and there is a history of law suits which suggests
others have the same opinion.

They bug me because their gear really does work well for less money.  I
have (had) 2 mixers, one was Behringer.  My rack compressor is
Behringer.  So is my parametric EQ.  Our church has Behringer
compressors as well.  We have a headphone distribution amp - yep,
Behringer.  I compared the Behringer EQ to a Rane EQ and the Behringer
was better.  I compared the Behringer 2 channel compressor to a DBX 2
channel compressor and found the Behringer was better.

Dang them!  I really hate to support their less-than-ethical business
model, but I just can't escape the results of their approach.

< rant off >

- Keith N1AS -
- K3 711 -