Joe, same here! Big difference in changing settings from F1-1 to F4-4 in one
continuous motion vs. your method with an exit NR and turn it back on.
Hummmmmmm?  I also notice that if you use your method with a noticeable NR
improvement when switched on and then go into adjust mode the effect switches
back to the normal operation where the effectiveness is not as noticeable.
Looks like you have to adjust, turn off NR, then turn NR back on for each
setting.  Maybe the guys missed some sort of reset between filter steps?

Rodger