Geoff,

I didn't know this was "on the list" but I sure reckon you got a great
idea if it is not already on the list.

I use MON at level 6 when using the DVR and I have been trying to get
used to hearing my own voice in the headphones. I can do it this way
but it sure would be a lot better if it was muted during TX.

I will be watching closely for any response from Elecraft.

73's
Gary

On Wed, Jun 2, 2010 at 6:42 AM, Geoffrey Downs
<geoff...@downs.globalnet.co.uk> wrote:
> While on the subject of the KDVR3, I wonder if the next beta firmware
> release will include a feature that automatically turns MON on at a
> predetermined level when a recording is being transmitted, and off again
> when transmission is finished? It has reputedly been "on the list" for a
> year or so.
>
> 73 to all
>
> Geoff
> G3UCK

Gary
VK4FD - Motorhome Mobile
http://www.qsl.net/vk4fd/
K3 #679
For everything else there's Mastercard!!!