On Wed, 16 Jun 2010 16:07:58 -0700 (PDT), "Leigh L. Klotz Jr WA5ZNU"
<le...@wa5znu.org> wrote:

Yes, that is true, but the rest of the advertisement that led to the sale of
them (the auto temperature correction) has not been implemented.  Which concerns
me and others that bought them.

That's one of the reasons I won't buy a P3 or any other major products until
they have been shipping next day for at least a year and advertised
functionality is complete.

Don't get me wrong, I love my K3's but it would be nice if they had every
feature advertised when I acquired them.

Tom, N5GE

K3 #806 with SUB RX, PR6,
KRC2 and K144XV
K3 #1055 with PR6 and XV432