So you bought the TCXO because you wanted to be able to say that it
was further temperature compensated by firmware?  Because what was
promised was that it would get to 0.5PPM via additional firmware
correction.  Well it turns out that the oscillators already do that
out of the box.  Thus implementing even further enhancement got moved
very low on the list because people were already receiving that which
they were promised.

At the moment there are MANY things that the P3 will be able to do
that are yet to be promised.  You can easily tell by looking at the
back of one at a hamfest.  There is a VGA connector port, a USB
Keyboard port, and a port to accept a W2 sensor...  Think of all the
possibilities that can come from this.

Not to mention.. Think of all the features that have come to the K3
that weren't promised!  I'd hope that you purchased the TCXO so that
you could have 0.5PPM rather than 5PPM accuracy on your reference  You
can be comforted if that is the case as you are actually getting
exactly what you paid for.

~Brett (N7MG)