Steve,

Yes indeed - Look at the chargers from A&A Engineering
http://www.a-aengineering.com/.  Depending on your battery and the loads
connected to it, you may want the 5 amp Smartcharger, but if you are not
transmitting a lot and do not have the subreceiver installed, the 1 amp
may do for you.
These are linear Smartcharger that use the UC3906 controller rather than
pulse width control, and they create no detectable noise.
I have one modified for 250 ma. that has been connected to my QRP K2
with internal SLA battery for years.  The K2 always runs on the battery
and the Smartcharger replenishes the internal battery.  Works swell for me.

73,
Don W3FPR