Say twenty, for instance.

We might have situations, where we will fill for instance 12 seats
(quotas for each triple of seats) and have 30 candidates, as an
extreme case.

I wanted to focus on the most important case, which is the top five seats.

The 12 seats/30 candidates case is an extreme, if someone wants to do
serious combinatorics.

PZ