I am not trolling, I am reporting what I consider to be a bug.  Open
source engineers seem very picky about what the license says and then
when it comes to something else, such as trademark, suddenly it is
"trolling".  What if we were discussing BSD vs GPL?  Is that trolling?

I even took the trouble to ask my lawyer on this legal point.  So far
I have legal backing for my point of view and you do not.  You are
making up things where you have no expertise.

If you disagree with me on a point of fact we can discuss it.  However
it is unprofessional of you to accuse me of trolling.  You owe me an
apology.

Daniel