Peter, thanks for pouring bit of cold water on my positivity : ) ; )

I share your concerns, but every stack brings its own.

Official addressing of concerns is one thing, and organic bubbling up of
ideas is another.

The way I see it, Elm in Action will be released alongside Elm 1.0.

We'll have the first stab at something 'official', workable and widespread.

And following on from that there'll be small innovation or hacks on the
edges of the model and evolution into something better...