A few days ago I realised something - Elm is in a great place.

This mailing list shows how good things are.

And then yesterday I saw this very nice talk about the future of
JavaScript... Jafar Husain is an engaging speaker.

But the presentation was rounded out by this:

I think we are almost past humming and hawing about whether to use Elm for
future projects. The caveats you hear about using Elm, will be ancient