On Sun, Oct 16, 2016 at 5:53 PM, John Orford <john.orf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The way I see it, Elm in Action will be released alongside Elm 1.0.

I think that is more likely that Elm in Action will have a last minute
editing effort in order to bring it in line with 0.19

I got very very excited by the move to 0.17 and I thought that 1.0 was very
very close. I now think that we are still some versions away from 1.0.
But that's a good thing.
With every new release, Elm is getting better and better; more people join
the fun and when 1.0 will come... it will be a very big party. :)

--
There is NO FATE, we are the creators.
blog: http://damoc.ro/