So… 🤔

I’m adding adding a couple of buttons this morning, and I feel I’m worried
about that thing that Peter mentioned
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/elm-discuss/ta64y4JBMc4/Y8PEUFDPCgAJ>:
Whenever I have an onClick with a callback instead of message I basically
pre-compute the after-click state. I think I understand the issue, and I’d
like to do it The Right Way®. 😐

In my app I have a large data entry form where initial fields determine
which subsequent fields will be. It’s my understanding that every change to
the model should be its own message. So far I have 50 fields in total (and
there will probably be more) — does this mean that I need to have 50 things
in my Msg? Or am I seeing it wrong? 🤓