Hi Max,

Max Mikhanosha <m...@openchat.com> writes:

> I have committed org-screenshot to master

This sounds like a great idea.  And just to prove that no good deed goes
unpunished, here is a bug report:

In an org-mode file I run "M-x org-screenshot-take", scrot runs and I
can either click on a window or draw a selection box.

However, lifting the mouse button leads to:

  error in process sentinel: Symbol's value as variable is void: return [2
times]

An actual PNG is produced in the expected images/ subdir and also I
confirm that running "/usr/bin/scrot -s /path/to/file.png" by hand works
returning a 0 error code.

My org is:

  Org-mode version 8.0.3 (8.0.3-elpa @ /home/bviren/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130514/)

Running in:

  GNU Emacs 24.1.1 (i486-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.24.10) of 2012-07-20 on
murphy, modified by Debian

I copied the org-screenshot.el you just pushed from git's contrib/ to my
load path and added a "(require 'org-screenshot)" just after my
"(require 'org)".  The same behavior also occurs with the original copy
you posted to this mailing list.

A quick Google search just left me confused (I'm not great with elisp).
Is there anything I can do to debug this further?

Thanks,
-Brett.