Hi Brian,
Dial up access to AOL has gotten a lot worse, and, may be related to 
network upgrades in certain localities. That said, I do know that it's 
very possible for Claris Emailer to connect with AOL over a PPP, cable 
internet, or DSL internet line. 

You may find that some phone numbers don't respond the way they used to, 
and therefore seem useless to CE.

On the other hand, you may just need the upgraded AOL CCL (2001) files. 
Use your FTP program & look for them at:
ftp.mythtech.net

Hope this helps. 

Best, 
Dave Nathanson
Mac Medix �


On 1/14/03 4:18 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] impressed us with:

>I've been using Emailer for five years with aol. And it was working until a 
>few days ago. Now it dials up and after connecting there is a long stall and 
>then a hang up with the message: "access company failed to respond try again 
>later." I've been able to connect using aol's own software and the same 
>number. I sent a message to tech support but received an absolutely 
>worthless 
>reply about Eudora and other email clients not working with aol. Any 
>suggestions?
>Bryce Butler

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to