>My Reply follows quote. On 14/01/2003 16:31 [EMAIL PROTECTED] said:  
>
>>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>[EMAIL PROTECTED] tapped out this message on 1/14/2003 7:21 PM 
>>
>>>From:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>To:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>>I've been using Emailer for five years with aol. And it was working until 
a 
>>>few days ago. Now it dials up and after connecting there is a long stall 
>and 
>>>then a hang up with the message: "access company failed to respond try 
>again 
>>>later." I've been able to connect using aol's own software and the same 
>>>number. I sent a message to tech support but received an absolutely 
>>>worthless 
>>>reply about Eudora and other email clients not working with aol. Any 
>>>suggestions?
I got the same thing about 3 months ago with AOL. I switched over to 
TCP/IP and it's worked pretty well.

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to