[EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote

>>I've been using Emailer for five years with aol. And it was working until a 
>>few days ago. Now it dials up and after connecting there is a long stall 
and 
>>then a hang up with the message: "access company failed to respond try 
again 
>>later." I've been able to connect using aol's own software and the same 
>>number. I sent a message to tech support but received an absolutely 
>>worthless 
>>reply about Eudora and other email clients not working with aol. Any 
>>suggestions?
>
>Sometimes they are just too busy to accept this backdoor calls. How long 
>has this  been happening? I can still connect but am using cable so not 
>sure how different that would be.

I'm using a dial up modem and have no problem connecting. However, I know 
of three messages sent to me the last two or three weeks that never 
reached me. I looked for them on aol/old mail and they were not there 
either. I don't know if the fault lies with Emailer or aol.

Ellen

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to