Hello List members,

I just returned from a local Mac User group meeting this evening and 
people reported difficulties with a number of ISP's.  One idea was that 
they are overloaded with with a lot of new users going on line after 
receiving computers for holiday gifts -- downloading new software and 
upgrades and generally clogging the phone networks.  AOL periodically has 
this problem at certain times of the day.

I also heard that several different ISP's may share the same phone 
numbers although I don't know if AOL does.

Just thought I would contribute this small bit of info in case it helps 
anyone.  I can no longer dial into AOL now since I converted to System 
10, but can receive fine on the TCP/IP connection configuration.

Susan in Overland Park, Kansas (finally getting some precip in the form 
of snow after over 70 dry days!)

___________________________________________________________________________
To unsubscribe send a mail message with a SUBJECT line of "unsubscribe" to
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  or  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Reply via email to