Sure. I would like to touch base with him.  If I can not easily run it on emc
then I will write a similar C program to drive it (probably via ANdroid)
Sent from my Galaxy S®III

-------- Original message --------
From: Steve Stallings <steve...@newsguy.com>
To: dengv...@charter.net,'EMC developers'
<emc-developers@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-developers] custom EDM configuration questions

That would be  Pete Gruendeman. We have not been
in contact since about 2008, a year after the
fest where he brought his setup.

I keep intending to get back to making something
more for EDM, but never seem to get the time.

Pete's system did not use EMC, but perhaps used
some code ideas from it. He ran Basic which was
plenty fast enough considering how slow the EDM
process runs. I never had a copy of his code,
so I cannot answer any detailed questions.

I don't have a phone number. I do have an old
email address that may or may not work, but I
do not want to publish it on an open list. I
would forward a message if you like.

Steve Stallings