I am using these settings
ARC_BLEND_ENABLE = 1
ARC_BLEND_FALLBACK_ENABLE = 0
ARC_BLEND_OPTIMIZATION_DEPTH = 50
ARC_BLEND_GAP_CYCLES = 4
ARC_BLEND_RAMP_FREQ = 20

So - do you want the good news or the bad news?  The good news is that
tort.ngc runs though without any velocity violations..

The bad news is - if you rotate tort.ngc 90 deg you get violations and
it stops at line 258...

G19 G2 F99260 (180 150) J3.000000 K-0.000000 X5.819503 Y19.442335 Z-0.367643

and just sits there..

(if we ever meet - you can hit me in the arm...)

Again - closer and closer...
sam