On 6/24/15 10:26 AM, Curtis Dutton wrote:
> I found it from the machonekit site. Where should I get the standard kernel
> from? I had a hard time locating one.

The easy way to install LinuxCNC is to use our Install Image.  The docs
have the instructions for fetching and using it:

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.6/html/common/Getting_LinuxCNC.html#_getting_linuxcnc

If you want to install Wheezy using the upstream debian.org installer
then add LinuxCNC on top of that by hand, we have instructions for that
here:

http://linuxcnc.org/docs/2.7/html/getting-started/Getting-LinuxCNC.html#_alternate_install_methods

(This "Alternate Install Methods" documentation is not in 2.6, it was
added for 2.7, but the RTAI kernels are the same.)

--
Sebastian Kuzminsky