Seb means that the software joints_axes does not allow a "configuration"
for a lathe to operate, since lathes typically have two axes X and Z,
but no Y axis.
There are lathe configurations (ini and hal files)  in the examples.
You would have to go back to the joints_axes version and figure out why
that is occurring and then fix that.

Dave

On 6/27/2015 9:50 AM, Curtis Dutton wrote:
> Is there an example of a config that I can work with to try and fix?
>
> On Fri, Jun 26, 2015 at 5:16 PM, Sebastian Kuzminsky <s...@highlab.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 6/25/15 12:39 PM, Curtis Dutton wrote:
>>> Is there a list of issues that need fixed with the joint axis work? Is it
>>> being considered for mainline integration eventually? Is there a list of
>>> issues here that needs addressed prior to integration? I've tried to
>> reach
>>> out here to see who wants some help with it, but I get crickets....
>> I'm interested in merging joints_axes when it's ready.
>>
>> The main problem i know about is that it breaks configs with
>> non-consecutive axes, such as lathes.
>>

>> --
>> Sebastian Kuzminsky

---