On 12/25/2015 03:59 PM, Gene Heskett wrote:
> No white Christmas here, steady rain, long enough my
> basement floor is getting wet. Darnit! I need to deepen
> the sump pump pit another 6 feet I guess. Or get a hoe in
> here with a 15 foot arm and put in a french drain that deep.
The glue job I did on the two cracks in our basement is
still holding, and we've had enough rain on a couple
occasions that we would have had major puddles before the
fix.  So, that is really good news!  I've got stuff piled
all over the place, often in cardboard boxes, so flooded
floors really made a mess.

Our last house had a foundation that leaked literally like a
sieve, there were thousands of leaks, no hope of ever fixing it.

Jon