Hi Andy

> Is B-axis homing configured in the INI?

I start both times with axis and the same ini-file, or more en detail: I start
axis from linuxcnc-script. Then I start my app, which uses nml-interface too.

Then I press the "home all" button from axis ui - and all axis will get homed.
When I press the "home all" button in my app (with both apps freshly
restarted), which sends the same nml-command like axis, the homing will fail.

The only difference I can see, is the third parameter from debug output.
But I don't know, what that number means or where it comes from.

Reinhard