Related to the issue of reflections on an OATS is contaminants.  I have
heard from a few sites that have all weather test capabilities, that they
need to periodically pressure clean their shelters -- 6 dB was suggested as
a variation due to contaminants.  If the effects of contaminants apply to
shelters, it seems only logical that the effects of contaminants would apply
to other obstructions such as curbs and posts; who knows, maybe even to
vegetation!  (Anybody pressure clean their trees lately?)

Don Umbdenstock

Sensormatic