Hello Chuck,

A) Go to the Alta-Vista search tool (or other favorites) and put in the
term:

"power line" AND "cancer"    or try: "power +line +cancer"

It will direct you to many links.

B) Go to the Safety Link (http://www.safetylink.com) and look for the link
to "NIOSH".  I believe they have material on this subject (and they used
to offer a free booklet too).

Regards, Art Michael

                *     International Product Safety News      *
                *    Check out our current offer on the      *
                *  Safety Link at http://www.safetylink.com  *