This was quite a moooving exchange.
Gert was obviously on the horns of a dilema.
Even though there was a lot at steak, I believe that Gert was steered in the
right direction.
In addition to the voltage, the current would depend on whether your beef was
ground(ed) but you can't hide from the real risk.
I think that I've milked this for about all I can (and more than I should).
I'd better hoof it out of here while I still can.

OO

cetest%cetest...@interlock.lexmark.com on 11/14/2000 01:35:23 PM

Please respond to cetest%cetest...@interlock.lexmark.com