Try EN 61011, Electric fence energizers.
Safety requirements for mains-operated electric fence energizers.

EN 61011-1 Safety requirements for battery-operated electric
fence energizers suitable for connection to the supply mains.

EN61011-2 Safety requirements for battery-operated electric
fence energizers not for connection to the supply mains.

Not surprisingly, I don't have copies of these, so I don't know
if they will contain the required information.
Regards,

John Crabb, Development Excellence (Product Safety) ,
NCR  Financial Solutions Group Ltd.,  Kingsway West, Dundee, Scotland. DD2
3XX
E-Mail :john.cr...@scotland.ncr.com
Tel: +44 (0)1382-592289  (direct ). Fax +44 (0)1382-622243.   VoicePlus
6-341-2289.