Identify the source of propagation for these frequencies and their egress
path.  If you can successfully lower the radiated emissions level from these
you should have a subsequent decrease in your susceptibility.  If you are
having a problem at 3V/m, the radiated emissions should be fairly strong.  A
caveat to this would be aware of ingress paths to enclosed areas whose
dimensions may form a resonant chamber for the frequency of concern.

Hope this helps.

JOHN E. STUCKEY
EMC Engineer

Micron Technology, Inc.