                                From:   Bandele Adepoju
[SMTP:badep...@jetstream.com]
                                Sent:   Thursday, May 11, 2000 3:12 PM
                                To:     'geor...@lexmark.com';
george.sparac...@bostonacoustics.com
                                Cc:     emc-p...@ieee.org
                                Subject:        RE: Network Card
Certification

                        Unfortunately, there is a UL60950. I had the draft
                        copy, which was sent to me direct from UL, but not
                        the final copy.  My draft was misplaced in a change
                        of companies. I have spoken to UL about getting
                        another copy.

                        I also understand that this standard went into
effect
                        on April 1st, 2000.

                        http://www.wll.com/teupdate0100.pdf

                        Bandele