From: Bandele Adepoju [mailto:badep...@jetstream.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2000 8:38 PM
To: emc-p...@ieee.org; dan_mitch...@condordc.com
Subject: RE: Network Card Certification

You should self declare conformity (DoC) of the card
to FCC Class B. The "FCC logo" mentioned by David
must be supported on your card with the product model
or identification number.

Test configuration, in addition to that listed by
David below, should include a remote PC hookup for
data exchange (or a loopback transceiver) to exercise
the LAN port.

For US safety, the RJ jacks may, as alternate to what
is listed below, be marked with the word "Ethernet"
or similar.

Clause 6 of the EN60950 or UL1950 standard does not
apply to your card. Make sure that the card is listed
to the 3rd Edition of UL1950 or UL60950.  Preferably
that you list the card to UL60950 which went into
effect on April 1st of this year. UL1950 expires on
April 1st of 2003.

Regards,

Bandele
Jetstream Communications, Inc.