Hi All,

Thank you all for your expert advice as usual.  I feel significantly better
now that I know that we are all being subjected to the same requirements.

Brief Summary:
1.      The CB Scheme requires all its participant labs and agencies  to
"update"
their CB reports every 3 years, change or no change.
2.      Original CB Test Reports can be subjected to three (3) amendments only,
after which a new CB Test Report and associate CB Test Certificate shall be
issued.
3.      Corrections due to misprint, changes of names or addresses are not
considered to be amendments.

Best Regards,
Brent Taira