This is really becoming a completely pointless discussion.

Most of the people on this forum appear to be native English speakers. In my experience, native English speakers have absolutely no motivation or desire to learn any other language. Furthermore, a large percentage of the allegedly educated ones can barely handle their own grammar and spelling.

Eg. in the sentence above, many would write "they're own grammar ..."  AARGH!!

On the other hand, those of us on this forum that are not native English speakers, seem to manage to convey our meaning quite nicely, thank you. English is already a bastard language; difficult enough to learn as it is. Let's not go out of the way to bastardize it even further with idiocies like "enuf."

Can we please stop this stupid thread? My time is valuable (if only to myself :-)

Muriel: De vez em quando eu perdo a paciencia com esses babacas. Geralmente, este forum é bom, mas as vezes tem tanta boçalidade ... :-)

Cheers,
Egon :-)

Egon H. Varju, PEng
E.H. Varju & Associates Ltd.
North Vancouver, Canada

Tel:   1 604 985 5710                 HAVE MODEM
Fax:  1 604 273 5815                 WILL TRAVEL

E-mail:  e...@varju.bc.ca
           eva...@compuserve.com
           egon.va...@csa-international.org