If I remember correctly, Rich Pescatore and others advocated the
developement and use of a mark that indicated compliance conformity via the
third party certification system. It could be used by any accredited Lab
(NRTL, IECEE etc.) and demonstrats to all a continued compliance program as
well as conformance to an internationally harmonized standard.

Scott Barrows
KTL Dallas