ce-test is a test house ... We do ce-testing for LVD, EMC and MDD Class 1
and R&TTE equipment.
We can perform tests without client coming over but....

We usually appreciate clients coming over.

First because we want to make sure the
equipment under test is operating correctly.
and because the miscellaneous test operating
modi are better known by client.
Second: Client can also function as a free second operator for those large
EUT's difficult to operate alone. Operating at 2 from us costs us more...

Third : for a durable customer relation, he
needs to understand the problems of emc-testing,
and witness how a small modification, apparently
unimportant may make or break his design.

Next time his product complies at once, drastically reducing test time
(especially emissions) and this creates benefits to us and
them being able to negotiate better prices.

Fourth: Witnessing the test makes customers have confidence in the way you
treat their product serious. (we do....!)

We can make mistakes, clients help us avoiding them. "you forgot to
restart....". This avoids us
to "have to cover up those annoying errors that some customers don't accept
us to make ....

This always pays back to us in the four ways above, and has created many
lasting customers.

One disadvantage:  After a few tests customers think we can do it
alone...,;<))

Regards,

Gert Gremmen, (Ing)

ce-test, qualified testing

Web presence  http://www.cetest.nl
CE-shop http://www.cetest.nl/ce_shop.htm
/-/ Compliance testing is our core business /-/