Following my previous email, I received some inquires about a complete list of
CCC implementation rules. If you have not heard of the new CCC Mark
requirements and want to learn more, you can visit http://www.siemic.com click
the red "China Approvals" flag, or enter here at
http://www.siemic.com/ca/ca-index.htm.
Regards,
Leslie

 Leslie Bai <leslie_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Group,

It's to inform you that China CNCA has revised the CNCA-02C-023 (Rev 2002). The
old revision published in 2001 is replaced by this new revision with effective
from Nov.1, 2002.

All manufacturers applying for CCC under this category shall refer to 2002
version.

It's also confirmed from our Beijing office that other CNCA publications are
under revision and will be published soon.

Hope this information helps this group.

Leslie