Hi Gary and Peter,

When the little switch mode power supply is used, frequencies generated and
used inside the product are less than 9KHz.
Reading your messages, I understand that no EMC or safety standards applied to
the basic products.
Only the product with switch mode power supply could be tested against EMC
standard, if any applied. I understand Gary will check this point.

Furthermore, when intrinsic safety is wanted, I have to comply with UL 783
safety standard. Am I right ?

I thank you a lot for your cooperation,
Best regards,
Pierre Selva