Thanks to everyone that responded to my query. Here is my original question
and a synopsis of the replies.

Question:

We currently design our products to comply with the Class B emissions limits
of EN 55022, but I am getting a lot of pressure from engineering to allow
the limits to be raised to Class A. The equipment is intended for business
use only. I understand that Class A is legal in the EU for business
equipment, and our customers don't seem to understand or care if the
equipment is Class A or B.

So, the question is this - Are you successful in marketing your business ITE
as Class A?