I like the 7405a EMC SA to 26.5 GHz. We have a compact 3m.  I've added cones
and tiles to make a semi FAC.  While the NSA is just about in, it is somewhat
different than the OATS we have.  How do you do a NSA without the 4m scan?
Think out of the box!
It is still "not valid," but for engineer work, it is close enough.
Note, when re-assembling the chamber, be sure to clean the edges of the panels
where the electrical contact is to be made.  Some Cu tape and Cu wool will be
very useful too.
How to know?  Many years ago, I ran across an old piece of equipment for
testing seams such as these.  It applied an AC current via a couple of
connections, one each for the far diagonal corners.  Then had a battery powered
magnetic pickup from what I could tell, and an analog meter reading, like an
S-meter. Get that pickup near an amonaly in the field and the meter would
swing.  Loose hats and flats (that the joints between panels) would swing the
meter a lot.  clean the joint and tighten, meter would settle down.

Attitude is Mind over Matter.

If you don't Mind, it doesn't Matter...

This email has been displayed using 100% recycled electrons and 100% pure
virgin photons.