In message
<ofe513f2ab.b06c3d9e-on8525743d.0060578f-8525743d.00613...@lexmark.com>,
dated Fri, 2 May 2008, oover...@lexmark.com writes:

>If we all lived closer to our jobs the same would be true.

Come to Britain. If you lived more than about 80 miles away, you'd fall
into the sea.

>If we didn't insist on an automobile that weighed as much as the Queen
>Mary and went from 0 - Mach 1.5 in 13 nanoseconds, there would be a lot
>less also.

Come to Britain. Our cars only weigh as much as a 747 and at Mach 1.5
you'd fall into the sea after less than 13 ns.

>If we lived in houses that were sized properly . . ..

Come to Britain. Our houses are specially designed to prevent rotation
of feline pets.
Murphy's Law has now been officially re-named The Certainty Principle

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html

     Scott Douglas           emcp...@ptcnh.net
     Mike Cantwell           mcantw...@ieee.org

     David Heald:            emc-p...@daveheald.com