Precisely my point. The Ubermensch morphs into Overlord. Electricity is
rationed, we are told where to live and in what size domicile, what we can
drive if we are allowed private autos, and the list would not doubt go on
forever.  Many of these types of controls were indeed in place during WWII,
when both sides were in a struggle for their very continued existence.

It is not coincidence that the excuse for imposing these controls during
nominal peace time is a crisis advertised to once again doom civilization -
global warming.  The would-be Overlords, who are in reality Untermensch,
fully recognize that a crisis of global proportions is necessary to impose
the controls they wish to exert.

Ken Javor

Phone: (256) 650-5261

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html