Dear emc-pstc Member:

We wanted to make you aware of our need to increase PSES membership
by the end of this
year. If we do not increase membership from 600 members to at least
1000 members by the
end of the year, there will be a movement to shut down the Product
Safety Engineering
Society in 2010. I feel the society is too important to just throw up
our hands and
give it up.  If you have been a member of this email discussion list
for any amount
of time you know how valuable the list is. Even though the list will
not go away if
the society goes away, I do not want to allow the society to fail.

To join only the society (not be a member of the IEEE) you may join
as an affiliate.
The cost is approximately half of what a full member of the IEEE
would cost. To join
go to:
   http://www.ieee.org/web/membership/societies/PSE043.html

Affiliate part of the Dues are show below. Add on the society fee (to
the amount show
below) of $35 for full year (after August 16) or $17.25 for a half year.

                                Full Rate       Half year rate

     IEEE Regions 1-6 (USA)     64.50           32.25

     IEEE Region 8-10           64.50           32.25

     IEEE Region 7, GST         67.73           33.87

     IEEE Region 7, HST         72.89           36.45

Region info available at:
http://www.ieee.org/web/geo_activities/home/world_reg.html
Why be a member information at: http://www.ieee-pses.org/membership.html

Thank You,