From: alfred1520list [mailto:alfred1520l...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2016 10:50 PM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [PSES] Friday Question

Hi Rich,

> ps:  Three or more axes?  I know x, y, and z.  What are the additional axes?

I've heard about six axes robots. I think they are the three translational
axes, i.e. left/right, up/down, back/forth, and the three rotational axes which
may not be aligned with the translational axes. Think your shoulder and arm
give you the three translational movement, and your wrist gives you limited
rotational movement. So a six degree robot is super human:)
On July 22, 2016 2:29:05 PM PDT, Richard Nute <ri...@ieee.org