Hello Dave/Bernd.

Just a comment/clarification. The field inspection/label program is not
part of OSHA's NRTL program despite some NRTL's that conducted this
service. I know it can seem confusing but there are also some non-NRTL's
that conduct these field evaluations, all of which are under state
jurisdiction.

Some may think they are abiding by OSHA rules with obtaining a field
evaluation by an NRTL. That is not the case.

Regan