Hello Peter,

On Wed, 4 Mar 2020 22:54:40 +0000,
  000006cee064502d-dmarc-requ...@ieee.org wrote:

> Are there any other government agency that can do safety tests beside JET in
> Japan? I have been dealing with JET directly and it has been a nightmare due
> to their lack of knowledge of ITE standard and wanted to see if there are any
> other labs that I can use rather than JET.

Why you need JET or other "government agency"?

Involvement of such agency will not be required for most ITEs.

Some of products covered by Electrical Appliances and Materials Safety
Act (known as "PSE") will need to be assessed by one of the registered
conformity assessment bodies, but some foreign certification bodies
such as TUV LGA are also registered:
https://www.meti.go.jp/policy/consumer/seian/denan/cab_list.html

Regards,
Tom