From: David Huff <dh...@vermeer.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 7, 2023 7:37 AM
To: EMC-PSTC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [PSES] Looking for AI or machine vision related ISO standards for
safety

All,

I am working to guide a design that uses Artificial Intelligence and machine
vision thru a certification type process (CE Mark) and I am looking for ISO
or IEC standards or similar related guidance.  My theory is that this is
such new territory very little guidance exists yet.  Are there any
recommendations for international guidance.

Thanks,

David

List rules: http://www.ieee-pses.org/listrules.html