Hi Jon,

I've have a Panasonic MUMS0442A1A 400 W that has an encoder on the
back. Also something on the order of a Getty Brushless that I know
nothing about and an SEM that IIRC is a 115E seres that I believe has
hall devices on it.
The last two are buried down in the shop but I can get better numbers
tomorrow.

Dave